SALCARE SERVICE LTD
Salcare Service Ltd is a professional family run business who believe all people should be given the support and opportunity to live in their own home for as long as they so wish. Therefore, our care will be tailored made to your own personal needs and our manager who has over 35 years’ service in the care profession will personally oversee your care.
Personal Care Service
Bathing your personal carer is able to fully support…
You may sometimes forget to take your prescribed ..
Salcare companionship service offers you support…
Living with a life limiting illness can often…
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To support people to be as independent as possible whilst retaining choice and control over the way in which you receive your support helping you to remain in your home environment whilst reducing hospital and residential admissions.
- Our service is centred around a personal approach which is committed to quality and uniqueness. You deserve a personal approach, which is a tailored made service at your home to meet your specific needs.
- We will ensure your individual care is delivered in a flexible and non-discriminatory way, whilst respecting your right to independence and privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices regarding your lifestyle.
- All staff members are trained to a high standard and overseen by the Registered Manager who has 35 years’ experience as a Care Manager. The staff members are trained will meet their role offering quality care and will ensure packages of care comply with time scales and are deliverable.
- Regular quality visits of all individuals using our services and implementing a quality and meaningful plan of care including health and safety, risk assessments all based around the individual. Aiming to be open and transparent with individuals regarding the service they receive and protecting people from harm.
- Where on-going support is required the team will work in partnership with the individual, families, relatives and other professionals to make a positive difference in everyone’s life and encouraging the individual to be part of the local community.
- We strive to match individuals with staff based on knowledge, information known, training, qualifications and skills.
- To involve individuals and relatives in the development of the service.
- To ensure the individuals needs and values are respected regarding religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, material status, disabilities or impairment.
- To meet the initial assessment of need requirements which has been agreed with the individual, enhanced by their personalised plan of care, to ensure all individuals are aware of the services procedures, concerns and complaints, compliments, to maximise value for money for the individual and to manage the service efficiently.